RECURRING ADULT GROUPS AND PROGRAMS
Due to building capacity restrictions due to COVID-19, some of these programs may be held virtually or postponed right now. See our event calendar for events. If you have any questions about these programs, please call us at 734.428.8045.
adult BOOK DISCUSSION GROUP
One Wednesday per Month at 7 pm
- The library book discussion group meets at 7:00 pm on a Wednesday night during each month January - November, in the Lower Level Conference Room. There is no December meeting. For exact meeting dates, please see our Events calendar. The group is open to all interested parties. Books are selected during the summer months, with input from both current group members and library staff.
- The group maintains an active presence at GoodReads, a useful site offering book reviews, discussion panels, reading lists, and more. For the current book of the month and the list of upcoming selections, click here.
- No pre-registration is required to attend. Additional copies of the book of the month are available for checkout at the circulation desk. Program is free to the public. For more information, call or email Kathy Dimond.
Family History Guild
Varied Meeting Times - Check Calendar
- The Family History Guild is for anyone interested in genealogy. Meetings are monthly through the school year, with additional events planned as desired by the group.
- Each regular meeting focuses on a particular topic or problem relevant to genealogy research.
- For monthly meeting dates and topics, view the library event calendar. No registration required. Programs are free to the public.